GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Best Uncle Ever

Good Morning!   Just a quick post to share a layout I created using some of the yummy SN@P collection from Simple Stories, inspired by a Becky Fleck Sketch:.

and here is the PageMaps sketch that I used:
This layout was further inspired by the following challenges
Polka Dots & Stripes ~ Scrap Our Stash
(I used polka dot & a stripe patterned paper and for the twist I added the wood veneer bee)
Patterned Paper Challenge ~ Sketches4All
Make Like A Zebra ~ Southern Girl
(I used striped patterned paper)
Pop it Up ~ XOXO Scrapbooking
(I popped up the photo and cardstock sticker at the bottom by adhering them to chipboard)
Thank you for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome layout!!! and great take on the sketch. Love the bee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is fabulous, I really like your take on that sketch. Great layout and that photo is so cool.

    Thanks for joining our challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Southern Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun layout!!! I LOVE the bright colors. They make me yearn for summer. Thanks for joining us at SGC!

    ReplyDelete