GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

"Looking for Elephant's" Layout ~ The ScrapRoom May FOTM Kit

Hello!
Today I am sharing a layout I created featuring the American Crafts Amy Tangerine 
Rise & Shine line from The ScrapRoom's  
I enjoyed creating a layout about my granddaughter's visit to the zoo with the happy colors and and fun designs in this collection.

My layout was inspired by TSR's May Sketch by PageMaps

If you haven't stopped by The ScrapRoom this month to check out this month's kits, make sure you do before all of the kits are gone and while you are there, visit the idea gallery to see what awesome projects the other Design Team members created with the May kits.

Have a great day and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment