GCC OCTOBER "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE

Click HERE for my "ONE WORD TITLE" CHALLENGE and link to my Scrappy Friend's Challenge!!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The ScrapRoom August Double Shot Kit ~ Bella Blvd " Star Student"

Hi everyone!
I'm up on The ScrapRoom Blog again today sharing a layout I created using
Bella Blvd's " "Star Studded" products found in the 
The handsome little guy in the photo is my great-nephew, Devin 
on his first day of 1st grade:
"Back To School"
Products:
Bella Blvd ~ "Star Student" Patterned Papers
Art Journal
Daily Details
Borders
Bella Blvd ~ "Star Student" Chipboard
Bazzill Black Cardstock

For more ideas using the wonderful collections in the August Double Shot Kit,

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used this amazing collection!! Pinning!!

    ReplyDelete