GCC 'THIS MONTH IN HISTORY" Challenge

Click HERE for the Scrappy Friends January "This Month In History" Challenge!!!

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The ScrapRoom ~ November Flavors of the Month Inspiration

Hello and thank you for stopping by.
Today I am sharing two layouts I created using (2) of the (4) page kits included in 
The ScrapRoom's
November Flavors of the Month Kit

First up is a layout I created using the 
Jillibean Soup "Chit Chat Chowder" Page Kit

"Things To Do Today"
"Love, love, love this page kit. I knew I would have photos of my granddaughter to match the beautiful color palette, but when I saw the eyeglasses and happy face die cuts I knew exactly what photo I would use! This kit was perfect for this fun photo of my granddaughter...don't you agree? 
Such fun colors and designs.

All items included on this page are from the page kit with the exception of the 
wood veneer tack included in this month's Embellishment Add On Kit."

My next layout was created using the
American Crafts "Go Now Go" Page Kit 

"2016 Missions Trip"
What an amazing, fun travel collection! I love the bright bold colors and all of the fun
designs and embellishments in this kit. 
Everything used to create this layout is from the kit with the exception of
a few stickers from the Embellishment Add On Kit and the Thickers that I added from my stash!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club is currently accepting new subscriptions,
Purchasing and subscription information can be found on our website:
Why not stop by The ScrapRoom and check out this month's amazing kits as well as
all of the creative projects the Designers created using the kits.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment